- This web site is provided for information and education purposes only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a doctor or nurse practitioner. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained within this web site. This web site is not intended to offer specific medical or surgical advice to anyone. Further, this web site and the Kawartha North Family Health Team take no responsibility for web sites hyper-linked to this site and such hyperlinking does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites.
- Copyright: Information on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, downloadable content, and links to other Internet resources, (the "Site Information") is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries. Certain items of the Site Information may be the copyright of others. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy, redistribute or republish, in any form, any Site Information.
- Information Provided "As Is": this site and the site information is provided "as is". Kawartha North Family Health Team does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, or completeness of the site or site information, and disclaims liability for any errors or omissions. No warranty or condition of any kind (implied, express, or statutory) is given in the site or site information.
- No Liability for Use of Site: Kawartha North Family Health Team will not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses (including direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) arising from the use or inability to use this site or the site information, or an error, omission, interruption, defect, delay, computer virus, system failure, loss of data or otherwise, even if Kawartha North Family Health Team or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses of expenses.
- Applicable Law: Except where prohibited by the laws of your jurisdiction, this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law.